Microsoft has given the ability to create various kind of environments in Power Platform. Trial environments are often used for temporary POCs and then deleted. But what if you or your team accidentally deleted an Environment and you want to recover it.
Well, follow the following steps to recover a deleted environment (within 7 days of the deletion). In my example, I have deleted an environment called as “Test”.
· Navigate to Power Platform admin centre and click on Environments (Notice a button for Recover deleted environments):
· Select the environment you wish to recover and Click Recover:
· Confirm the pop-up that appears:
· Recovery will be initiated and it can take upto several hours:
· After recovery, you can see your required Environment back in Power Platform Admin centre:
Hope it helps and Power 365ing as usual!
Other ways to learn with me:
Any problem in Power Platform or Dynamics 365 – end user, Microsoft partner or an individual?
Problem Area – Technical, Functional, Training, Development or consulting?
Me and my team are here to assist, Please fill the following form for your business needs: Click here