Activity timeline is a chart that depicts how a set of activities were planned over time.
If you’re managing a Sales pipeline and want to illustrate who is doing what and when, or if you’re organizing a
conference and need to show progress, a timeline is often a reasonable visualization choice.
Download link: Click here
1. Open to the CRM organization and navigate to Settings->Solutions.
2. Now click on import solution and select the managed solution of activity timeline control.
3. Now click on next and install the solution. Review that the solution installs without any error.
4. Now open the entity form on which you want to enable the time line control.
Add a new tab and in the tab, add a web resource pointing to “dya_timelinecontrol”
5. For better visual representation, set the number of rows property to 18.
Save and publish the customizations.
6. Open the form to see the web resource.
7. Hover over the dot symbol to view the activities on that date. As per the color coding there will be various activities. If you click on any of the row, it will redirect to the respective activity.
Hope it helps and Happy CRMing! Please leave feedback in comments.
A special thanks to Simaranjit for this, you can connect us on: