This blog is part of the series which I will use to cover all interesting enhancements coming in Dynamics 365.
In Dynamics 365 we have new visual designer for Business Process flows.
Here is a walkthrough for Business Process flow:
· Creating a new Sales Process on Lead entity:
· New editor will open up:
· Add Step to add further fields after selecting a Stage:
· After adding multiple steps in the stage, It will appear as below:
· For Adding a conditional branch Select +Add button and choose Add Condition:
· A + Tile will appear, Click on it:
· A condition box is visible (Right arrow is if condition is true part flow, wrong arrow shows condition is false part flow):
· Selecting true conditional flow:
· Click Add Stage to add a stage:
· Finally, will appear as below:
Want to document this?
No worries, just hit the snapshot button:
And here is an image for documentation available downloaded for you:
Great stuff Microsoft!
An old colleague of mine and well known Blogger on CRM Nishant has done a step of step for the new visual editor for Business rules here:
Hope it helps and Happy CRMing!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Google Play Store: