On CRM for outlook, if you are facing any issues and want to see trace logs:
1. On the computer running CRM for Outlook, click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, and then click Diagnostics.
2. Click the Advanced Troubleshooting tab, and then select Tracing to enable or click to clear Tracing to disable.
3. Select a Tracking level from the drop-down list.
4. Click Save.
You can reduce the amount of information during the trace by setting the TraceCategories Windows registry value. For example, you can set the value so that only error messages are recorded. Reducing the amount of logging can be helpful when you troubleshoot specific issues, such as when you receive error messages going offline. To do this, follow these steps.
Notice that tracing must already be enabled for the following steps to work.
1. On the computer where you have installed CRM for Outlook start RegEdit and locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient.
2. If the TraceCategories string value does not exist add it. To do this, right-click MSCRMClient, click New, click String Value, type TraceCategories and then press ENTER.
3. Right-click TraceCategories, click Modify, type Application.Outlook:Error, and then click OK.
Note: Turning on verbose tracing during process intense actions such as Outlook startup, or going online and offline with CRM for Outlook, is not recommended and could result in stability issues with CRM for Outlook.
This task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.
Hope it helps!