In Windows 10 devices, Windows Identity foundation is not an install rather a Windows feature which needs to be enabled.
Recently I got lot of queries that the tools I had created are not working anymore on Windows 10 devices. As I myself ported to Windows 10, I noticed the same as well.
The resolution to this is to enable Windows identity foundation in Windows 10:
· Search for Control Panel on Start Menu:
· Pick Uninstall a Program on the menu(highlighted):
· Pick Turn Windows Features On or Off(highlighted):
· Choose Windows Identity Framework 3.5, Hit Ok:
· Restart the machine and you are done.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Google Play Store:
Trying to Learn Dynamics CRM: Download!
Learn Dynamics CRM App on Google Play store