These are troubled times and we are all stressed as people and professionals. I wanted to pen down a quick Mantra for sharing true essence of a community for everyone.
Actively seeing communities in tech industry for past 8 years here are few key reasons you should come to a community:
· You have an active quest to learn
· You have an active thrust to share your knowledge
· You want to have role models and grow in the industry in guidance who have been around.
· You do not want to prove people wrong, rather want to learn from new ideas and experience.
· You do not wish to make any benefits for yourself rather share and care.
· You have an open mind and not a closed one.
In the time of crisis caused by the health and economic factors surrounding us, when many professionals are stressed – communities bring out the best out of us for helping out each other.
Follow this mantra and spread the positive aura:
· Be compassionate and passionate.
· Have empathy.
Hope it helps and Power 365ing as usual!
Any problem in Power Platform or Dynamics 365 – end user, Microsoft partner or an individual?
Problem Area – Technical, Functional, Training, Development or consulting?
I am here to help, get in touch here: Click here