If you have accidentally deleted a Power Automate flow from your environment, you may be able to restore it if you have a backup or if it is still available in the Recycle Bin, if you have a backup of your environment that includes the deleted flow, you can restore the environment to an earlier state to retrieve the flow.
- Go to https://make.powerautomate.com.
- Sign into Power Apps.
- Click on “Create” from the left navigation pane.
- Select “Instant cloud flow.”
- Give a title to your flow.
- Select the “Manually trigger a flow” trigger.
- Click on “Create.”
- Add an action by clicking on “+New step.”
- Search and select the “Power Automate Management” connector.
- Now select the “List Flows as Admin” action.
- Select the environment from which you want to restore the flow.
- Save and test your flow.
- After testing the flow, check the output of an action.
- You will find the list of all the flows created in your tenant.
- Note down the “name”, which is GUID of your flow.
- Now click on “Edit” > “+New step.”
- Add the “Restore Deleted Flow as Admin” action from the Power Automate Management Connector.
- Select environment.
- In Flow, enter the Guid noted in the earlier step.
- Save and test the flow.
- Flow will be restored in a disabled state.
[Note: Flows can only be restored within 20 days.]
Hope it helps!
Power 365ing as usual!
Any requirements, implementation or consulting work in Power Platform or Dynamics 365 – end user, Microsoft partner or an individual?
Problem Area – Technical, Functional, Training, Development or consulting?
Me and my team are here to assist, please fill the following form for your business needs: Click here