In this blog, we will learn about “Combo box” feature in Canvas app.
Requirement: Creating a search option with the drop-down, for searching items in the list easily just by typing and searching rather than scrolling.
Link to Microsoft docs: shorturl.at/epvNW
- Open Canvas app.
- Click on insert and select the combo box.
- Click on combo box and go to the “Advanced” option in the properties pane.
- Search “ IsSearchable” and switch it to “ true”.
- Here we are using default data of “Combo box”.
- Search “SelectMultiple” and switch it to “false”.
- Search “InputTextPlaceholder” and define what you want to display in the drop-down.
- Save and publish.
Hope it helps!
Power 365ing as usual!
Any problem in Power Platform or Dynamics 365 – end user, Microsoft partner or an individual?
Problem Area – Technical, Functional, Training, Development, or consulting?
Me and my team are here to assist, please fill the following form for your business needs: Click here