Back in October 2015, I had put a blog up for new and improved version of Security role browser:
It’s not out there yet – due to number of fixes required which I found during testing.
Meanwhile, there is a small update for the browser. It will be now published as a paid product soon. The reasons behind this decision is to provide continuous support to the Security Role browser as an add-on with dedicated support and also to pay hosting costs required to keep this blog running with other initiatives you will see soon.
Here is a quick poll for you guys to give me feedback:
Hope it helps and Happy CRMing!