Maplytics is a great add-on for Dynamics CRM integrating Bing maps with Dynamics CRM functionality.
It is developed by Inogic, whose CEO Roohi is a great CRM MVP over the years.
I am writing a quick review of this tool here. Overall, the tool is really great and serves as a useful means
to analyse CRM data over Bing maps.
Supported Versions: Versions: Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013 & 2015
Deployment Models: On-Premise, Online and Partner Hosted.
- Plot any entity record on the map.
- Proximity Search across entities simultaneously.
- Ability to include nearby POI like restaurants, hotels, airports etc
- Proximity Search Results saved as Advanced Find Views for future use.
- Color coding of pushpins based on configurable categorizations.
- Routing using multiple waypoints.
- Opportunity and Sales Heat Maps to allow for sales analysis
- Street View option is now available as Bird’s eye.
- You can now include Maplytics component on Dashboard through configurable queries.
- Ability to Print the Map and Driving directions
- Seamlessly integrated within Dynamics CRM.
More information can be found on following link:
Hope it helps and Happy CRMing!